Lodestar is an established accredited GRI training course provider, delivering GRI Sustainability Reporting training in the UK since 2010.
We also provide tailored in-house training on GRI's certified courses, defining materiality, transitioning from G4 to Standards, as well as modules on key account management, networking and other areas.
GRI 1/2 Day Transition to Standards Course
11 April 2017
Lodestar are offering a half day GRI transition to Standards course. This course is aimed at those who have completed the GRI G4 course and would like an introduction to the new Standards.
For more information or to book please contact Natasha Armstrong Potts on +44 (0) 203 772 8994 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GRI Certified Training Courses in
9 - 10 May 2017
Lodestar's two-day GRI certified Standards training course is for new and experienced reporters using the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). GRI is internationally recognised as the world's most widely used framework for sustainability reporting. The Standards were launched in October 2016, and companies are quickly preparing to meet these new requirements. Lodestar is offering their expertise in this field with a two-day certified Standards course.
After the two-day Standards course you will understand how to:
- analyse the context and drivers for sustainability reporting
- articulate the benefits and challenges of reporting
- benchmark sustainability reports against best practice
- connect the GRI framework to your organisation
- develop or enhance your own organisation’s report
- use the GRI materiality principle and indicator selection to define the report content
- identify, prioritise and engage stakeholders
- implement the key stages involved in preparing a report.
Who is this course for:
People with reporting responsibilities whether in:
- corporate responsibility and sustainability
- investor relations
- corporate communications
- or new and experienced reporters.
On successful completion of the course you will:
- be registered as having completed the course and receive a certificate from the GRI international headquarters
- be eligible to take any future Standards exam as and when developed by GRI – to be confirmed
- obtain access to Lodestar's GRI LinkedIn UK network, enabling you to learn and share experiences with other report writers.
For more information call Gail Boucher on +44 (0) 203 772 8983.
GRI Certified Training Courses in Sustainability Reporting
Get your 2017 sustainability reporting planning off to a great start. Learn how to produce a best practice sustainability report at this internationally recognised workshop, certified by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and delivered in-house.
Contact Natasha Armstrong Potts on +44 (0) 203 772 8994 or at email@example.com for more information Read more >
Where do you start? Lodestar has developed a half-day course on Sustainability Reporting which provides an overview of the current sustainability reporting landscape. As well as introducing you to the best practice reporting process using Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the world's most widely used framework for sustainability reporting. We will also explore EU Directives, UK legislation and how to manage your input into other initiatives such as CDP, Integrated Reporting and UN Global Compact.
Contact Natasha Armstrong Potts on +44 (0) 203 772 8994 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information